How?to use it?
Step 1: mail your files email@example.com?:
Step 2: you'll get a reply with URLs for your files shortly. That's it!
Now you have three URLs:
- Page URL: A web page containing your email contents with all files embedded (e.g., displaying files, previewing PDF, ...). This is best for creating quick one-off web pages. E.g.,?http://www.amg2020.com/w/WHs52S/
You can click on the "Manage" link in the reply to modify or delete those files.
Why?should I use nFiles?
- Unlimited storage space. Your files are always there unless you delete them yourself.
- But we limit each mail you send to be within 15 MB.
- Private. We don't show your email address anywhere. The URLs are known to only you. You decide whether or not to share those URLs.
- Social. Best for sharing URLs to Reddit or Twitter.
- Preview. You can preview those files on nFiles, e.g., viewing photos, documents, source code files, ...
- Web hosting. ?Fastest way to?create hosted web page?-- turn an email message into a hosted web page.
- Try it out now: send a mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on?Facebook?and?Twitter.
- Comments, suggestions and feature requests are highly appreciated: email@example.com !